LATEST COVID-19 UPDATE
April 2, 2020
We are in uncertain and unprecedented times. The COVID-19 pandemic has been especially challenging for our industry as our local Government & Public Health authorities have mandated our customers to close their businesses. While we understand and respect the need to close our businesses to protect our employees and the public, it is having a significant effect on our livelihood.
We have maintained minimal staffing at this time to provide support and communication with our customers. We are providing a supply of retail products through our e-commerce sites, www.martimebeautyshop.com for professionals, and www.coastalbeauty.ca for your customers.
It is difficult to determine how long this situation will last, however it is becoming clearer the impact may last for a few months. We are committed to supporting you - by finding additional ways to serve you - and that means making changes in how we do business.
Here are our latest updates:
Providing options and payment relief
Thank you to our customers who have reached out to request extra time to make your payments. We understand that many of you are concerned about the future, about employment insecurity and your ability to pay your bills. We are here to help.
We will be offering our customers 90 days payment terms on their charge account, based on original purchase date. We’re also committed to being flexible, waiving penalties and fees on unpaid bills, and providing payment options for our customers. If you’re struggling to pay your bill, we are ready to listen and work with you, so you can stay as current as possible with your payments.
We also encourage those that can, to stay up to date with their payments. Not only will this avoid building up a balance, but it will help us support those who are most in need of financial assistance.
Ensuring safe conditions for our teams
In an effort to keep our employees safe, we are operating with reduced staff, implementing effective sanitation procedures, while practicing social distancing. Although we have closed all of our store locations, we continue to be here for you by telephone through our Customer Service team at 1-800-565-7721, and through our e-commerce channels.
We applaud the swift actions by our local Governments and Public Health authorities to help keep our communities safe, and hopefully this will translate into a quicker return to reopening our businesses.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic working requirements, we have limited warehouse capacity and we will not be accepting any product returns. We are expecting our customers to maintain their product inventory in preparation to reopen their businesses. Our sole focus, after our industry is allowed to return to work, will be to re-establish product supply and work closely to fill our customer orders.
We are working on some new support to help your business succeed over the coming weeks:
· We’re launching an online Workshop Series for Salon Owners and Managers starting April 8th. Our objective is to provide you with practical, actionable solutions to help you manage your business and effectively communicate with your customers and team. Once confirmed, information on this series will be available by visiting www.maritimebeauty.com/workshop
· When it is time to restart your business, we will be introducing convenient online ordering options to enable you to have faster, cost-effective product supply.
Our Customer Service Team is operating with limited staff levels and our response could be longer during busy times. We thank you for your understanding and patience. They are available and happy to serve you Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm at 1-800-565-7721or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe and healthy.
Peter Alexander & The Maritime Beauty Team
Update as of March 24, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Governments & Public Health of the different Maritime Provinces have mandated that our customers cease providing professional services to the public. This has resulted in the following service changes:
- Maritime Beauty will continue to process e-commerce orders for both maritimebeautyshop.com & coastalbeauty.ca.
- maritimebeautyshop.com orders will be monitored and quantities for professional use items may be adjusted. We are supplying products for personal use only.
- Customer service can be reached Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm
Phone: Toll Free – 1-800-565-7721 or 902-429-8510
- Order preparation and courier delivery times may be affected by staffing levels. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
- For residential deliveries: delivery driver will knock and leave package at the door.
- All Maritime Beauty Stores are closed until further notice. Orders cannot be picked up at stores.
- Maritime Beauty is operating with a minimum level of Warehouse & Customer Service staff and no product returns/credits will be processed until returning to normal service staff levels.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this difficult time. Please rest assured that we remain committed to our employees and our valued customers.
The Maritime Beauty Team