When is it time to remodel or relocate?
The beauty industry recommends every 5 – 7 years. If your equipment is outdated or not functioning or your décor is tired, it’s definitely time! If you want to expand services, increase retail sales, attract new clients or recruit or retain employees, update your salon! An average salon sales will increase 20% during the year after the remodeling!
Maritime Beauty will partner with committed customers to assist with renovation projects, new salon openings, or simply updating your equipment. We can help you:
- Define your Salon & Spa Concept – By looking at your point of difference, your clients and staff, and what services you offer, we can help you create an atmosphere that reflects you.
- Create an efficient floor plan – An efficient floor plan allows you to maximize revenue by creating a functional work environment for your staff and establishing an impactful retail area.
- Select the Equipment & Furniture that fits your needs and budget –Whether you’re looking for an incredible fashion statement, custom design options, or simply solid value pieces, we will find what’s right for you. Our commitment doesn’t end after the sale – we’ll supply excellent after purchase service and support.
- Forecast revenue & offer financing or leasing options – By predicting your revenue potential, we will help determine an appropriate payment option for your new equipment and furniture. We have very affordable third party financing that allows you to preserve your existing credit lines and increase your cash flow. You can also take advantage of the low down payments and tax benefits!
- Increase your retail revenue – Creating an easy and convenient way for your clients to purchase is essential. We can help you with display pieces, proper merchandising techniques, and of course the product to fill the shelves!
- Recommend Salon & Spa System Software – Software options offer a number of features - cash register, electronic scheduling, inventory control, client relations, marketing & staff management, direct marketing, and e-commerce.
- Additional Design Service Options – Our industry partners can support you with AutoCad drawings, electrical / plumbing specs, a detailed lighting plan, and interior design.
If you are interested in any or all of these areas, please contact your DSC, our Customer Service Department at 1-800-565-7721 or 902-429-8510 or your local Store Team Leader.
For more information on our selection of equipment check out our online store, maritimebeautyshop.com.